Sure, we like having our own blog for steve mckenzie’s. But, what we like even more is being a part of the blogger community and keeping up with some of our favorite blogger friends (many of whom we’re lucky enough to be IRL (in real life) friends with too).
Because we’re always reading fabulous posts and discovering wonderful new blogs to follow, we thought we’d share some of our favorites here with you.
The topics of our most-loved blogs ranges greatly – from art and lifestyle to interior design, cooking and fashion, there’s truly something out there for everyone. And if we help you to find a new favorite blog read, then that’s what it’s all about… Connecting our friends to other bloggers out there!
- We’d love to be as cool as Swedish fashionista Caroline Blomst one day. But, for now, we’ll do for being inspired on a daily basis, thanks to her Stockholm Streetstyle Blog on Carolines Mode.
- Paloma Contreras has an amazing sartorial eye and brings us beautiful spaces that always inspire with her blog, La Dolce Vita. Her Fabulous Room Friday posts are always our favorites, and provide great takeaways!
- Freunde von Freunden is a Berlin, Germany based blog that explores current creative living globally. We especially like the tours of creative’s living and workspaces and how they use them. They also do fabulous dj mixes you can download that are about an hour long and someones take on music that inspires them.
- Don’t let the title deter you, Blood & Champagne is a beautiful blog based solely on photos as they explore design, architecture, designers, furniture, etc.. I can scan it quickly and always find a beautifully inspiring shot.
- Jill’s love of quilting doesn’t end when she puts down the needles. She loves being inspired by Crimson Tate, a fantastic modern quilting blog!
- Cassandra Lavalle’s take on interiors and fashion on her blog, Coco + Kelley, informs me about color and form through her perspective. I especially like the moodboards she creates.
- Dezeen’s reporting on current contemporary architecture and products keeps us up to date.
- The Gluten-Free Goddess blog provides Jill and Steve with fantastic recipes, that make cooking for those of us with gluten allergies not only easy, but also delicious and totally enjoyable.
- These two ladies behind Cloth & Kind have a nose for what is now and beautiful. Their love of textiles keeps us informed both from textile design and interior design standpoints. The interiors they create exude beauty and they are all around great gals.
- Ally Kim, a true tastemaker, chronicles not only her own journey in her home and decorating it, but also her passion for travel on her blog, From the Right Bank. It takes us on a global journey of experiences and sights through her perspective. Her travel photos are a visual feast of cultures.
And with that, you have our current, somewhat random assortment of favorite blog reads. Although we still have many more to share with you – so keep an eye out for another blog roll call soon!
2 thoughts on “Jill & Steve’s Blog Roll-call!”
Some great choices here. A mix of old favorites and soon-to-be faves!
Thank you for the positive thoughts @bonjourbicycle!